Welcome Blues Dancers. Welcome to dancing on the East Coast, and welcome to Major League Blues!
Major League Blues, or MLB for short, is a week long event of dancing, parties, classes, choreography, and more between Nocturne Blues in NYC & Sweet Molasses in Boston.
Last year we had over 60 dancers attending both Nocturne & Sweet Molasses, and we can’t wait for you all to join us again this summer.
As you requested from last year, this year will include:
- A repeat of The Choreo Project!
- More workshops between the two events.
- Meet-Up points for dancers to do meals or activities together.
- An established evening dance schedule for every night!
Check in for more details soon. In the meanwhile, sharpen your cleats, warm up your pitching arm, and get ready to dance!
– Flouer Evelyn, Nocturne Blues